naruto: dawn of the akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto: dawn of the akatsuki

This is a naruto rp site with few rules, and a lot of freedom for the members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dawn of a new day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TucKiD

Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:08 am

Jetsaki just merely gets ready just incase the new guy attacks
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Nakal regards tamashi for a moment before giggling "actually, I just found an outfit..." With that his body almost seems to evaporate into grain-like particles which enter into Tamashi's skin. He speaks inside Tamashi's head "hey, uuuhhh, this is kinda temporary because you're body feels weird. If you wouldn't mind could you, like find me some clothes?"

Ooc: just to clarify what just happened, Nakal just used his ability to hitch a ride in some-bodies body. He can't control actions, he just kinda chills out inside you.....creepy.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:46 pm

OOC: lol slight problem with that, he just phased into his clone.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:26 am

Ooc: aaahhhggg! Didn't pay close enough attention!

Nakal seethes inside the clone for a moment before materializing again. "This is no good! I need a person with more substance..." He says while turning his head to jetsaki with a grin. "Seriously, I need some clothes."
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:51 am

OOC:lulz

Tamashi has his other clone walk over to him and say, "you talk to much." The clone's hand then become cloaked in black flames after doing a few seals. He then goes to place his hand on his throat. "With the seal you wont be able to talk for quite a while, but other then that you'll be perfectly fine."

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Tamashi Uchiha
Hidan
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:33 pm

Nakal seems amused by his actions, when he goes to touch his throat he turns into most again and floats a few feet to the side "you don't know what I am do you?" He asks In an arrogant tone "or have you just not noticed that I don't use jutsu?"
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Jetsaki glares at Nekal "I think I have heard of you a demon sealed within in a stom and it doesn''t ise justsu? So you must be Nekal."
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:59 pm

"......this is the great demon Nekal? All I see is a nude man....I really hoped I would never have to say that."

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Tamashi Uchiha
Hidan
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:08 pm

Nakal grows serious quickly. His eyes flash red and his sharp fingernails grow black and long. His hair gets longer and goes pale white while long horns grow from his forehead and sweep backwards. His teeth look much sharper when he yells "I am Nakal!" The dirt around him began to swirl and erode into another crater.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:15 pm

"Hey Crow I pnly know this because I read up amy possible enemies to the vllage." Jetsaki says glaring at Nekal
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:28 pm

Tamashi's clone palms Nekal in the throat and the fire transfers from his hand onto his throat wear it makes a snake seal. "Enough talk."

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Tamashi Uchiha
Hidan
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:04 am

Nakal's throat only goes insubstantial again. He seems to calm down and go back to normal "ok, ok, ok... I'm fine, I'm good. I just need some clothes."
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:49 pm

Jetsaki stands ln guard still his sword hand tighteniń its grip on the sword's hilt "Crow I don't trust him."
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:42 am

"Eh well we dont really have a choice in this, we need to get this man some clothes. However he will be staying here and wait for us."

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Tamashi Uchiha
Hidan
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:00 pm

"One of us should stay and make sure Nekal doesn't pull anything funny." Jetsaki says grimly "For all we know he could, when we got to get his clothes, go aesht and smash the village to ruins."
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:40 pm

Balalaika scowls, but nods in acquiescence "fine..." He folds his arms and begins tapping his toe as he waits.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:51 pm

"I'll stay, you go get him so clothes." He turns and sits on the nearby bench and watches him while his clones are up closer to him.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Tamashi Uchiha
Hidan
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:53 pm

Jetsaki nods and darts off comeing back a few minutes later with some clothes
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:01 pm

"Awesome!" He shouts, snatching the clothes and putting them on. They seemed to be a black kimono type shirt and pants. His feet remained bare "thanks guys!" He says cheerfully while gesturing wildly at the village around them, causing it to explode.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Jetsaki quickly draws his word and say "I knew it!"
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:35 pm

Tamashi's two clones go to stab into him with their kunai, while Tamashi stands up from his seat and raises his hands into the air. Thunder clouds begin to form above them.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Tamashi Uchiha
Hidan
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:10 pm

Their attacks go through Nakal just as they did before. He grows a monstrous pair of black wings and flies into the air "ha! The world is my playground, and you are just toys!"
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Tamashi's face becomes more serious as his eyes grow dark and reveal the yami no sharingan. "Then I guess play time is over." A skeletal rib cage and a single skeletal arm form around him. The arm moves up and thrusts toward Nekal with a punch.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Tamashi Uchiha
Hidan
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:39 pm

Jet charges chakara into a kunai and throws it at Nekal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn of a new day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto: dawn of the akatsuki :: The world :: Land of Fire-
Jump to: