naruto: dawn of the akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto: dawn of the akatsuki

This is a naruto rp site with few rules, and a lot of freedom for the members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Begining to a end

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YumerkiAburama

YumerkiAburama

Begining to a end Empty
PostSubject: Begining to a end   Begining to a end Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:16 pm

There just beyond the tree line stood a slender figure drenched within a shroud of unearthly chakra.The chakra itself manifesting outward just around the contents of his slim outline.Therefore it traced the boy sticking to every curve he possessed.A giggle then erupted from him as he withdrew a pair of small scrolls from his cloak.(One black the other white.)Tossing both scrolls into the air they quickly rolled opened emitting a small amount of distilled smoke into the air.It then cleared revealing a number of yellow clouds to be floating around him,or rather what seemed to be yellow clouds.They were actually several swarms of his chakra devouring wasps.He called them the "Dread fly of Void."A typical name in the boy's mind.Now he awaited someone to come,and join him in this docile place of boredom.However no one could find him as he sat just outside the Land of Rains borders hiding out in a small cave.Here he simply rested until nightfall wishing to let the Chikara-jū inside him run free.*
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

Begining to a end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begining to a end   Begining to a end Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:03 pm

Jetsaki sits in a tree nearby glarig at the boy he ha heard of a powerful ninja just outside of the Land of Rain it may have been against the rules if he went into the land of rain but he wouldn't so the moment he heard the information he wen to find put if the ninja was a friend or foe
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

Begining to a end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begining to a end   Begining to a end Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:47 pm

A small girl, who seem to be wandering into the woods, continues to walk down an already created path towards The Hidden Leaf Village. She began to whistle as well, whistling to the beat of her heart. At the moment the young girl was returning from her weekly training sessions with an old friend of her's, who lives in the land of Rain. "Gosh, I'm tired!" She squeaks, rubbing her eyes roughly. After a while of consideration, she decides to take a nap in a cave she spotted nearby. "Alright let's gooo!" Kyoko, the young girl, walks a couple of steps before stopping once she spots a black figure of a boy in the cave.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

Begining to a end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begining to a end   Begining to a end Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:06 pm

Jetsaki perks up when he hears the foots steps then the 'Lets goooo.' From kyoko and thinks'Damnit! What is Kyoko doing here? Well got to warn her.' Jetsaki jumps alonb the branches towards Kyoko' voice and tackles her into the bushes
Back to top Go down
YumerkiAburama

YumerkiAburama

Begining to a end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begining to a end   Begining to a end Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:52 pm

<.< More genin? I thought a more powerful ninja would show to fight a beast holder.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

Begining to a end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begining to a end   Begining to a end Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:41 pm

OOC: I was planing to have my character just watch the fight so she can see how real ninja fight, if you want I can delete my post.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

Begining to a end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begining to a end   Begining to a end Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:35 pm

OOC: oh well Jetsaki will fight you can jut delete the post of Jet tackling Kyoko if you can
Back to top Go down
YumerkiAburama

YumerkiAburama

Begining to a end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begining to a end   Begining to a end Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:00 pm

Ooc: Oh thats fine im just waiting.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

Begining to a end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begining to a end   Begining to a end Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:58 am

OOC: act like nothing happened

Jetsaki just watches the boy in the cave from a tree he thinks about what to do
Back to top Go down
YumerkiAburama

YumerkiAburama

Begining to a end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begining to a end   Begining to a end Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:53 pm

ooc :Good idea Ia ctually wanna form a new group with a few people.
Back to top Go down
YumerkiAburama

YumerkiAburama

Begining to a end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begining to a end   Begining to a end Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 1:50 pm

"Now it seems that im being watched. Nevertheless I shall keep ahead of the flock. Not like he could defeat me any way. I am all powerful after all."
Back to top Go down
Starman55

Starman55

Begining to a end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begining to a end   Begining to a end Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:16 pm

Hiro had been sitting in a tree nearby. "I can't believe they haven't seen me." The young chunin watched those below and dropped down near Kyoko, spinning his kunai on his left index finger.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

Begining to a end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begining to a end   Begining to a end Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:20 pm

Jetsaki feels that he had been spotted leans forward a bit then pushes off the tree branch towards the boy
Back to top Go down
Starman55

Starman55

Begining to a end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begining to a end   Begining to a end Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:53 pm

Hiro sensed another presence nearby. The Chunin drew his second Kunai and spun. "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Begining to a end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begining to a end   Begining to a end Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Begining to a end
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto: dawn of the akatsuki :: The world :: Land of Fire-
Jump to: