naruto: dawn of the akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto: dawn of the akatsuki

This is a naruto rp site with few rules, and a lot of freedom for the members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

michio the princess protector

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fire

fire

michio the princess protector  Empty
PostSubject: michio the princess protector    michio the princess protector  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Name:Michio Youichirou
Height:6'2
Weight:190
Hair:black
Eyes:blue
Birthday: September 20
Clan:none
Sexuality:straight
Village:one in the land of cherry blossoms
Element(s):none
Specialties:sword skills

General Appearance:michio the princess protector  54733810

Personality:he is quiet but very observent would do anything for the princes he is kind and gentle but when he is fighting he is anything but

Dislikes:anyone who would harm the royal family

Motivations: he wants to be the best sword master he can be

Fears :dieing unoticed and not acompishing his goal

History:when he was a chiled his parents died and he lived on the streets untill the lokal weapons smith took him in as an apprentice there he learned how to make and weald weapons and soon he was a great swordsmith then one day he was recruted for the land of cherry blossoms army he rose in rank fast and the king hearing of his great skills soon placed him as the princes personal gaurd.

Event:awakening of gods

Justsu/abilities very good at sword fighting
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: michio the princess protector    michio the princess protector  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:40 pm

Under the event character rules it states the special permission is required before you can create a event character, so please state who gave the permission so I can correctly review your app and most likely approve it ^~^ !

{Note: I'm sorry if this is annoying, but I want to make sure you're following the rules correctly...}
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: michio the princess protector    michio the princess protector  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:14 am

it was ace
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: michio the princess protector    michio the princess protector  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:39 pm

There's a few spelling errors which I prefer were fix, but I'll approve this app anyways.
Considering the fact that I've known you on the SE site for a while, I'm gonna believe that Ace gave you permission, if he says other wise then there will be some consequences. (Don't worry, I just felt to need to warn you. ^~^)
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: michio the princess protector    michio the princess protector  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:45 pm

no iv talked to him about making the charicter
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: michio the princess protector    michio the princess protector  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:47 pm

see

me ether its going to be soooooooooo fun working on his charicter now

Winston Payne

Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:35 am Topic: Re: event
Alright, can't wait until we get this event started ^_^

fire

Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:11 am Topic: Re: event
okay ill do her protector so a none shinobi so maybe hes just skilled at a weapon

Winston Payne

Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:06 am Topic: Re: event
Umm, we need someone to rp as her protector, who would most likely die, (event characters aren't really permanent characters, events are like the movies on the forum, if normal threads are episodes) we also need a king and queen, but I can just npc them if no one else takes them. Palace guards would be a good one, along with the cult leader or cult members, but we don't need to fill those positions to actually do the event. The protector would have to be non shinobi, (unless you can come up with a good history as to how a shinobi would come to the land of the cherry blossoms, and end up protecting the land's princess) though he can still have some abilities, but should overall be defeatable by Hidan alone. If you want to look at an in depth explanation of how the event will go, along with a bunch of variables, look at the spoiler that says Even Progress Chart under Kiegao's CS.

fire

Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:45 am Topic: Re: event
question will her protector die ???

fire

Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:34 am Topic: Re: event
her protector maybe i mean what characters are there

Winston Payne

Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:31 am Topic: Re: event
Alright, any character in specific you would like to take?
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: michio the princess protector    michio the princess protector  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:37 pm

if this is really that big of a problem i could just text ace and ask him.(or just tell him to get on, mostly likely tomorrow though.)
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: michio the princess protector    michio the princess protector  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:27 pm

yeah i just copyed and pasted that stuff from my messages )
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: michio the princess protector    michio the princess protector  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:36 pm

Lol I believe you, I just had to put a warning so it seems fair to other members xD

You're fine Fire.
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: michio the princess protector    michio the princess protector  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:01 am

okay thanks rock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: michio the princess protector    michio the princess protector  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

michio the princess protector
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto: dawn of the akatsuki :: Character Creation :: Character Sheets :: Event Characters-
Jump to: