naruto: dawn of the akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto: dawn of the akatsuki

This is a naruto rp site with few rules, and a lot of freedom for the members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Shy One

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

The Shy One Empty
PostSubject: The Shy One   The Shy One Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:38 pm

"But why not, Onee-chan?!" A young boy whines, pulling on some girl's blue shirt, who seemed to be his older sister. "You were already in the academy when you were my age!!" The girl just sighs. So far this young fellow has been yelling at his sister for an hour or so. Nonstop. "Akio...I only did it for you..." The girl finally says to her brother. Her voice was somehow soft, yet stern. "BUT-" Before another world could be said, the girl covers his mouth.

"No more talking for you." Despite having his mouth covered, his grumbling could still be heard, showing that Akio was still mad about the situation. This just makes the girl giggle softly, smiling brightly. "Okay, why don't you go home and take a nap since we woke up early today." Akio quickly nods his head to this, running towards their small apartment place that was near by their spot.

The girl, also known as Sachie, just sighs. She loved playing around with her little brother, even if he was annoying that times. "Anyways...I should go and walking around the village for a bit..." As she says this, sand blows in her face, causing her eyes to squeeze shut. Damn sand....

After rubbing her eyes forcefully, Sachie begins her adventure through the village. Many small stores caught her eyes, yet she bought nothing but a mere apple. Other than finding shops, Sachie saw many crowds of villagers who seemed to be in some sort of rush. The amount of people around her made Sachie feel uncomfortable, and even scared at times, but she made it through by continuing to walk forward. Despite that, this 'adventure' went on for about an hour. This was only because Sachie was sort of bored today.

After ending her adventure, she sits down on the ground, leaning against the wall. "I really hope this boredom will die down."

OOC: I'm just going to use the same intro post since Sachie did nothing in the last thread...soooo yea...
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

The Shy One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shy One   The Shy One Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:38 pm

OOC: Lol yeah sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

The Shy One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shy One   The Shy One Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:57 pm

OOC: Lol It's fine :3
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

The Shy One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shy One   The Shy One Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:59 pm

ooc :yeah lol sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Shy One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shy One   The Shy One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shy One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto: dawn of the akatsuki :: The world :: Land of Wind-
Jump to: