naruto: dawn of the akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto: dawn of the akatsuki

This is a naruto rp site with few rules, and a lot of freedom for the members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking around the village

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

Walking around the village Empty
PostSubject: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:40 pm

"But why not, Onee-chan?!" A young boy whines, pulling on some girl's blue shirt, who seemed to be his older sister. "You were already in the academy when you were my age!!" The girl just sighs. So far this young fellow has been yelling at his sister for an hour or so. Nonstop. "Akio...I only did it for you..." The girl finally says to her brother. Her voice was somehow soft, yet stern. "BUT-" Before another world could be said, the girl covers his mouth.

"No more talking for you." Despite having his mouth covered, his  grumbling could still be heard, showing that Akio was still mad about the situation. This just makes the girl giggle softly, smiling brightly. "Okay, why don't you go home and take a nap since we woke up early today." Akio quickly nods his head to this, running towards their small apartment place that was near by their spot.

The girl, also known as Sachie, just sighs. She loved playing around with her little brother, even if he was annoying that times. "Anyways...I should go and walking around the village for a bit..." As she says this, sand blows in her face, causing her eyes to squeeze shut. Damn sand....

After rubbing her eyes forcefully, Sachie begins her adventure through the village. Many small stores caught her eyes, yet she bought nothing but a mere apple. Other than finding shops, Sachie saw many crowds of villagers who seemed to be in some sort of rush. The amount of people around her made Sachie feel uncomfortable, and even scared at times, but she made it through by continuing to walk forward. Despite that, this 'adventure' went on for about an hour. This was only because Sachie was sort of bored today.

After ending her adventure, she sits down on the ground, leaning against the wall. "I really hope this boredom will die down."
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:51 pm

layla walks into the village unnoteced in her normal clothing and she looked around the shops
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:28 pm

Hideki is walking through the village doing his usual patrols, stopping occasionally to talk to some villagers.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:24 pm

layala buys some fruit and bread from a vender then sits down to eat
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:01 am

Hideki walks over and asks in a interrogative tone,"I haven't seen you around in the village....are you new in town?"

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:02 am

layla looks at himand in the sweetest voice said " yeah i am i just got here"
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:22 am

"Hmph...alright =-= where ya from?"

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:24 am

a small village in the land of rain" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:26 am

"Heh looks like you got lucky, i heard about a village that got attacked there."

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:32 am

layla nodded "yes i herd about it and left just in case
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:43 am

"Hmm....yeah maybe i'll see ya around some time... cya." Turns and begins to walk off to finish his patrols

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:46 am

layla turns around and laughed a bit to hurself and thought " wow thees sand ninja are so easily fooled
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:02 am

Takuto mumbles to himself as he's walking away. "Something seems off about her....eh its probably nothing, but I should double check later on."

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:05 am

layla walks off to a little in were she could rest and when she was in her roon she laughed " mabye i should take out this village to like i did in the land of rain that would be fun "
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:13 am

Takuto is near by and uses Yata Kagami no Jutsu and has the clones phase through hidden points in the room. "Now then lets see what we can learn." walks off and sits down and munches on a couple cherries.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:15 am

layla laughed " i wonder what the look on that ninjas face would be if i murdered the whole village "
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:19 am

OOC:i take it that its night time, correct?
"Well thats just great we have a freaking terrorist."

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:23 am

yep ))

layla sighed " i wonder when giho will contact me again"
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:28 am

Hideki grins and mutters, to himself "Well aren't you the intreging one."

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:29 am

layla felt like someone was watching her and looked around cautiously
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:33 am

The clones slowly phased back through the walls and dispersed returning the info to the original. "Well then thats great..." gets up from his spot and begins walking down the street. "Heh, that went a lot smoother then I thought it would."

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:34 am

layla feals the presence fade and growles " how did i not sens that earlyer
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:38 am

Still walking casually down the street he yawns. "Eh its about time i get home..."

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:39 am

layla thinks " i wonder if it was that ninja from befor "( what should happen )
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:40 am

OOC: um fight or they just casually meet n' i feel a little bad lol this was kinda rmw's thread and we just totally took it over XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the village   Walking around the village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking around the village
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next