naruto: dawn of the akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto: dawn of the akatsuki

This is a naruto rp site with few rules, and a lot of freedom for the members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting over the past

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

Getting over the past Empty
PostSubject: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:10 pm

Millions of thoughts swirled inside Kyoko's small head as she watched the sunset slowly sink down, into the ground. For Kyoko, there was nothing better than to watch the sunset. The stunning mixture of yellow and orange was just plain beautiful. Sadly, such scenery didn't seem to please Kyoko today. It was the anniversary of her friend's death and she just finished paying her respects to her.

When she went to her tombstone,a boutique of roses was already there, probably left by her parents. This brought tears to her eyes. Kyoko wasn't very good when it came to the death of someone, even if she didn't know the person. The thought still makes her wanna go home and cry.

"Rest in peace dear friend...." She whispered with closed eyes.

Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:21 pm

Takuto is a few plots away visiting his mothers grave. "One day i will bring honor back to the family name." kneals down and puts down a single black rose.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Kyoko looks over to the right, noticing a older looking guy facing another tombstone. I hope he's doing fine... A sigh then escapes her lips as she looks back at her friend's tombstone, staring at the Lilies that she left for her.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:25 pm

Takuto notices her sigh and looks over for a sec then looks back down at the grave and mutters, "great another person just waiting to mock me."
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:57 pm

She happens to hear Takuto's muttering and looks back over at him. "I'm actually here to pay my respects just like you." Her voice was cold and harsh, which was rare to see.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm

looks at her,"hmph yeah, real nice way to talk when paying respects." looks back down at his mothers grave.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:49 pm

Kyoko just sighs and looks back at her friend's tombstone. "I will never forget you, my dear friend..." She then turns around and begins to walk away, letting a tear slid down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:59 pm

sighs and looks over at her,"hey i'm sorry...its just things haven't been easy and i guess its getting to me."
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Every time Kyoko comes to visit Joy's tombstone, she becomes this sad and depress glob. Not once has she broken down in tears, yet her personality changes a whole lot. Where was that signature of smile of her's?! Where was that perky attitude?! These are both questions that don't have an answer. It was something about the death of someone that makes her feel like it's her fault, like she could've done something, yet sometimes she didn't even know that person.

At the moment Kyoko was still depress and just hearing that guy's remarks made her feel worst, despite his apologize. "It's fine..."
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:42 pm

"alright..." turns to his moms grave and stands to leave."maybe when you get passed the chunnin exams we could go on a mission."
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Kyoko looks over at him with a small, yet visible smile. "I would like that..." There was something about making a new friend that just makes her heart swell up. "Um... I was going to go training and enjoy the scenery...do you want to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:50 pm

grins "Heh sure why not." walks with her.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:47 pm

Kyoko's smile grew when she saw him walk with her. "Awesome." She says with a cheerful voice, grabbing his wrist and dragging him towards her regular training area.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:10 pm

follows her and gets a look at the training field. "hey i used to train here with my mom and dad."
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:16 pm

"Really? That's awesome!" She cheers happily. For someone in the Aburame clan, Kyoko could be quite talkative and open to people.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:29 pm

"Heh yeah......i guess." backs up a couple of steps and gets in a fighting stance, " alright lets see what you've got."
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:01 pm

"Okay." Unlike Takuto, Kyoko doesn't get into a fighting stance, but continues to stand up straight. Slowly small insects, known as kikaichū, begin to crawl out of her sleeves, surrounding her hand like it was some kind of hive. A low murmuring could be heard as Kyoko talks to the kikaichū softly. Then, out of no where, Kyoko shoots her hands up straght, sending all of those kikaichū that were surrounding her hands just a moment ago, at him. One thing that Takuto didn't know was that there was one female kikaichū in that bunch and that Kyoko told that female to try and crawl into his clothing without him noticing.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:10 pm

uses flame run jutsu and surrounds her and himself in lines of fire and then uses smoldering ash jutsu to disperse the cloud of insects.

OOC: ahhhh that brings me back to the original episodes: Shino Vs Kankuro
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:48 am

OOC: Yea, I just finished watching shino's past battles in the anime, (which were really short...)

Kyoko smiles, someone could easily spot the tiny kikaichū crawling up her neck and on her face. She knew that she couldn't beat him, but Kyoko wanted to try to anyways. While Takuto was somewhat distracted with the insane looking Kyoko, she uses her Insect Clone Technique to create a clone of herself with kikaichū that were now spread out. Then, the clone uses all it's force on a kick to his back.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:47 pm

OOC: heh yeah my favorite shino episode is the one where they go to the funeral and naruto cant laugh.

flies forward and spins in mid-air throwing a kunai at the clone."heh not bad;using the scattered kikaichū to form a clone behind me but lets try a little more." uses phoenix flower jutsu.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:17 pm

Kyoko just smiles, dodging his jutsu with ease by jumping to the right, going through the flames that he created with his previous jutsu. The flames were already weaken, so it didn't do as much damage to her. "I intend to try my best and possibly win." After saying this, Kyoko jumps into the bushes and trees, creating another clone with the same technique as before and running opposite ways. The real Kyoko then uses her Human Cocoon Technique to hide herself within the nature.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:43 pm

heh then maybe its time i get serious" uses flame haze jutsu but doesnt light it and leaves the flamible mist hanging in the air, then rushes her with his katana.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Luckliy, the female kikaichū was able to climb into his clothing during the her first technique, allowing Kyoko to know his position thanks to her kikaichū's whispers. Since she was able to know his positioning, Kyoko was able to tell the kikaichū, that were surrounding her to create a cocoon moments ago, to clump together and create a form of a hand and block the katana by grabbing it mid-swig.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:46 pm

"Come on now you'll have to think better then that." Uses flame sword jutsu to scatter the bugs and uses flame haze jutsu again, by now the haze from earlier had spread out covering a wider area this only made the haze on the out reaches thicker.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:06 pm

Kyoko pushes herself off the tree, leaping over him. When she was about to touch the ground, she throws 3 paper bomb kunais at the ground below him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting over the past   Getting over the past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting over the past
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto: dawn of the akatsuki :: The world :: Land of Fire-
Jump to: