naruto: dawn of the akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto: dawn of the akatsuki

This is a naruto rp site with few rules, and a lot of freedom for the members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erup41

Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin) Empty
PostSubject: Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin)   Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:38 pm

Name: Kataro Uchiha
Height: 4,5
Weight: 80lbs
Hair: White, short and undone
Eyes: blue
Birthday: 3/28/??
Clan: Uchiha
Sexuality: Straight
Village: Village hidden in the clouds
Element(s): Lightning and Fire
Specialties: Evaluation and Awareness

General Appearance: Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin) Kataro10

Personality: He's smart and kind. Living and eager to meet new people.

Dislikes: Small children (even though he is a child)

Motivations: To become the strongest in his village

Fears: To die in battle

History:

Have you read the rules: I don't remember the code soooo. I'll just say yes.

Justsu/abilities:
(Fire style, fireball jutsu)
(Bolt spitter) He shoots a lightning bolt out of his mouth.
(Substitution jutsu)
(Shadow clone jutsu)
(Shocking touch) Electricity covers his hands and whatever he touch gets shocked.

Last edited by Erup41 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin)   Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Erup we redid the CS template. Your character needs to be revised accordingly. Other than that, the only problem is that your character can't start as anything above a Genin as a Jinchuuriki/Chikara.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoftheakatsuki.rpg-board.net
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin)   Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Oh also, a flaming rasengan is a little much for a genin. You can have Kataro learn the jutsu later though.
Back to top Go down
Erup41

PostSubject: Re: Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin)   Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:23 am

Ok
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin)   Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:03 am

Okay, the character is fine, (save for the fact that it needs to be edited so it fits the new template) but without basic skills such as shadow clone and substitution, your character may find himself in tough situations that would prove otherwise easy tasks for other Genin. Just because your character has a really good offense, doesn't mean he'll win every fight. Defense is a very heavy aspect in Naruto and you may want to consider looking at the basics, since they are very useful, and... academy students have to use them during a test at the academy in order to become genin. I am not telling you that you have to add these, but if you don't you might find yourself getting screwed over a lot.
Back to top Go down
Erup41

PostSubject: Re: Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin)   Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:07 pm

LOL. Sorry. I'll change it.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin)   Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:50 pm

you have one too many jutsu
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin)   Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:52 pm

plus, he has no general appearance, and it's the village hidden in the clouds. There is no lightning village, just the land of lightning which is the overall country.
Back to top Go down
Erup41

PostSubject: Re: Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin)   Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:56 pm

Sorry about that too. I forgot if it was the village hidden in the clouds or the village Hidden in the sky. Lol. I'll edit it tomorrow. I'm on mobile version so its a lot of work for me to keep on editing.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin)   Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:02 pm

do you want me to do it? Just tell me which jutsu to take out.
Back to top Go down
Erup41

PostSubject: Re: Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin)   Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:08 pm

You can take out 'flame spitter'.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin)   Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:14 pm

Okay, you can use him, but I won't post approved until you give him an appearance.
Back to top Go down
Erup41

PostSubject: Re: Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin)   Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:20 pm

http://chidacheese.deviantart.com/art/random-guy-i-designed-40566967

That's the link to his appearance. Could you PLEASE edit it for me again? Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Erup41

PostSubject: Re: Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin)   Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:28 pm

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin)   Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:29 pm

Alright, still has history to add though. In his history, you should probably explain how an Uchiha managed to find his way all the way from the hidden leaf village to the land of lightning.
Back to top Go down
Erup41

PostSubject: Re: Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin)   Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:39 pm

Ll do it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin)   Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro Hattori (Sorushi the seven tailed griffin)
Page 1 of 1