naruto: dawn of the akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto: dawn of the akatsuki

This is a naruto rp site with few rules, and a lot of freedom for the members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting of the avenger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YumerkiAburama

YumerkiAburama

Meeting of the avenger Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of the avenger   Meeting of the avenger Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:05 pm

Envy stands ready in the middle of the training grounds.Just 4ft infront of there were a single wooden post.Tied to this wooden however were a dull shaded grey training doll.Atop this objects chest laid a single bulleyes meant to br the target of the boys attack.However instead of doing so Envy simply would stare toward this so called target a annoyed expression etched across his lips.Like many ninja he did want to become stronger,but at his current standings he would never do so.Each of the boys obtics possessing that of a sorrowed glance as he fixated his sight upon the test doll again.Wanting nothing more than to destroy the junk his father called " training equipment" . There was no wonder that Envy killed the poor old man.

Now rasing both of his arms up to his torso,along with each hand to the edge of his pale white lips.Then without much thought he began to create the tiger,rabbit,tiger handseals.Upon activation of the second tiger handseal the boy inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from his mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user.At some point in it's mid-air traveling the azure tinted fireball would split into 16 rose shaped flames.They would flicker about in the same path as the fireball once did,rushing quickly across the ground at around 36fps the flames would erupt across the field.Eventually nearing the current target they would incinerate the doll upon contact.Each single flower closed in around the doll from every direction their intense heat spreading flames across a radius of 4ft away from the boy,just as they bashed into the object.Within a mere 4 seconds after contact these flames had burst annialting the target leaving no more than a pile of black ash.Envy however stood cool,calm,and collected unlike most chunin who would be exhausted from the expunging of the chakra needed to cast such a jutsu.

The bushes would then rattle in the line of trees behind him.This movement transfering from one bush to the other for a number of minutes.Having no need to await the ongoing interuption the boy once again preformed a few handseals.To be right on the mark they happened to be the snake,ox,and tiger handseals.Upon each of their activation Envy inhaled and exhaled a number of times.After about 8 attemps a flammable gas were blow onto the field from his lungs.The gas itself were designed to ignite the moment a spark or fire made contact with it." Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Mist Covering Jutsu" At the sound of these words Envy tossed a lit match into the gas causing it to instatly ignite into a 6ft wall of flames.This wall then spread across the tree line setting fire to the moving bushes with no trouble at all.At about 90 degrees fairenhiet the fire gave off a intense heat inwhich annialated most moisture in the air.

As suspected the bushes stopped moving eventually becoming nothing more than a simple shadow." What a drag you are Envy!!! You don't have to burn down the entire forest you know?" A stern voice echoed outward from the depths of the forest never revealing it's orgin.A figure drenched in shadow then appeared speaking once again to Envy as if they were close friends." You really haven't changed one bit Shitto." As the unknown ninjas last word rolled across her tounge a smirk appeared replacing the meancing expression she held only,moments ago." ....Mira??" Envy now filling the toll of his fire style techniques panted rapidly out of breathe.He seemed to crouch sitting just above the ground as he glared toward the ninja to tired to speak many more words." Yes im Mira.How are you dear brother?" The ninja now withdrew her cloaked face from beyond the shadows.She resembled Envy in many ways from the black curls inwhich hung just above her shoulders.The lustering shade of pitch black pigment gleaming brightly under the rays of the sun.The very light reflecting onto the ground.Her right eye however were emerald green while the left pupil glew in a dazzling crimson.Each pupil also contained the shape of a small feather.Being of royal blood just as her brother." Now tell me about our father brother."

" Well well little sister you seem to have found me.Care to explain why you wish to known such foolish things?" After speaking the boy coughed loudly into the palm of his L.hand,pulling the hand away the sight of a scarlet liquid filled his sight.He remained unalarmed by the sight reverting his attention to the female he called sister. " It's simple brother or should I say Shitto.You killed the man who rasised us.Why I ask....just why? " I killed that excuse of a man for everyone's sake.He was going to die either way no use in denying it my sister." " That is no way to do things.I will avenge his death.I won't do so now for now you live." Mira simply fell back into the shadows vanishing." Heh...I don't go by Envy anymore either my beloved sister..B...." Before the male could finished his sentence a chuckle arose from his mouth cavity wacthing his sister flee the area." Such a coward that girl is.Now I guess i'll rest for a bit." Envy then fainted falling face first into the lush field of grass.He'd lay there drained fully of chakra until a ninja would come to save him.(OOC:Anybody save me!!!!! >,< Don't just leave me to die people.)
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the avenger   Meeting of the avenger Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Jetsaki having seen the flames bounds over hopping from tree to tree and sees Envy lying there and rushes over muttering "Damnit where i a medic when you need one?" So he picks up Envy's unconsious body and starts jumping from tree branch to tree branch towards Hidden leaf village
Back to top Go down
YumerkiAburama

YumerkiAburama

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the avenger   Meeting of the avenger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:57 pm

As Envy would wake he'd notice the sight of the other genin carrying him to another place." Mind putting me down now?
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the avenger   Meeting of the avenger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Jetsaki stops hops to the forest floor and sets Envy down "Hey are you ok you passed out over at the feild back there."
Back to top Go down
YumerkiAburama

YumerkiAburama

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the avenger   Meeting of the avenger Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:25 pm

"Im fine I suppose.Who are you?
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the avenger   Meeting of the avenger Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:51 pm

"Jetsaki Tsugani member of genin squad 4 of Konohagakure."Jetsaki says "And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
YumerkiAburama

YumerkiAburama

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the avenger   Meeting of the avenger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:52 pm

I am Envy since you asked.Now where were you taking me?
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the avenger   Meeting of the avenger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:28 pm

"The Village hidden in the leaves." Jetsaki says
Back to top Go down
YumerkiAburama

YumerkiAburama

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the avenger   Meeting of the avenger Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:52 pm

"May I ask why?"
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the avenger   Meeting of the avenger Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:02 pm

"You were wounded is wht it looked like to me."
Back to top Go down
YumerkiAburama

YumerkiAburama

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the avenger   Meeting of the avenger Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:39 pm

Oh then it is alrite for now. ~Envy began to walk back toward the field.~ "Get the word out.I plan on gathering Ninja together under me."
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the avenger   Meeting of the avenger Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:30 pm

"What for? If I may ask." Jet says
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the avenger   Meeting of the avenger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the avenger
Page 1 of 1